ChemSpec is excited to announce that it will have five (5) exclusive suppliers exhibiting at its International Elastomer Conference Booth in Cleveland this year (Oct. 13-15).
The 5 suppliers are:
- Jingzhou Jianghan Fine Chemical Co (“JHSi”)—one of the largest producers of silane coupling agents in Asia, located in Hubei Province, China;
- Repsol—An international petroleum manufacturing company, based out of Madrid, Spain, who produces microcrystalline waxes and process oils (TDAE / RAE);
- Performance Additives—A Malaysian-based rubber process aids / internal lubricant and accelerator producer, who has manufacturing plants in the U.S., Malaysia, and Italy;
- Münch Chemie International—A German-based mold release, external lubricant, and tire paints producer; and
- Hoffmann Mineral—A German-based company that mines, refines, and treats a mineral called Neurburg Silicious Earth (“NSE”), which is a high-performance filler in various types of rubber recipes.
Please contact Marketing Director Chris Wagner to set-up a meeting during the Rubber Show with ChemSpec and/or one of these exceptional suppliers. (firstname.lastname@example.org).