Rubber to Metal Adhesive with Maximum Performance!
ChemSpec, Ltd. represents Dalton Dynamic’s CHEMITAC® line of rubber to metal bonding adhesive products in the United States and Mexico.
The CHEMITAC line may be used as a bonding agent with elastomer polymers such as: ACM, AEM, EPDM, FKM, HNBR, IIR/BIIR, NR, PU, SBR, and many others.
The CHEMITAC lines are industrial adhesives intended to bond a diversity of substrates to raw rubber and produced using nano-grinding technology, which makes the products unique, as it allows for a more stable, finer and homogeneous product versus the competition.
ChemSpec chose CHEMITAC® 80 as a product spotlight because of its many benefits to manufacturers:
● Produced with nano-grinding technology - a more homogeneous product
● Improved dispersion and coverage - production savings
● Can be bonded to raw rubber such as: NR, SBR, CR, EPDM and others
● Can be used as a single layer adhesive for KTL metal treatment
● Can be applied to a variety of textile fibers: cotton, cellulose, polyamide, polyester and aramid
● A heavy metals free product - good for the environment
● Complies with ASTM D429 & European Regulations 2000/53/EC
Dalton Dynamics is 1 of 5 international subsidiaries of its parent company, Dalton Group, which is based out of Sao Paulo, Brazil. The Group’s focus is on manufacturing and marketing industrial adhesives intended to attach a diversity of substrates to raw rubber by the vulcanization process. Dalton Group also focuses on “green” chemistry and manufacturing, in that it makes preserving the environment a major priority through its “We Think Green” Corporate Culture Campaign.
ChemSpec, Ltd. is a Uniontown, Ohio-based chemical distribution firm. ChemSpec is subsidiary of Paris, France-based Safic-Alcan. ChemSpec, Ltd. also has a Mexican subsidiary (ChemSpec MÉXICO). ChemSpec distributes specialty and commodity chemical additives and specialty polymers into the North American elastomer mixing industry, as well as coatings, adhesive/sealant, inks, plastics and cosmetics compounding market segments.
For more information on CHEMITAC product lines and the company in general, contact our experienced customer service team at: 800.200.4753.